Old 16-09-2009, 05:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
mj mj is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

On Sep 15, 2:33*am, Billy wrote:
In article
,
*Rusty Trombone wrote:

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David

everybody wants to be a ****in comedian.
don't give up your day job, cupcake.

I thought David remark was funny ;O), and your response egregious.
As for the cultivation of the illicit marijuana try a.d.p.c. or your
local library. It's California's number one cash crop, so there can't be
a lack of information. We are more of a tomato and squash bunch.
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63rujhttp://coun...erts020709.htm

Yes, why is it that everyone thinks that if you grow in hydroponics it
must be pot?