Old 17-09-2009, 10:36 AM
grovesnurseries grovesnurseries is offline
Registered User

Default Cheap Seeds

Dear all,

sorry for this marketing email but I have just started a new job at a Garden Centre, and becoming very interested in Gardening now.

We are now offering free postage on all of our seeds (including Suffolk Organic) http://www.grovesnurseries.co.uk/cat...anic-8639.aspx

Our profit margins are very low on this item, but we wish to gain exposure about our website by offering this service.

We also have a massive range of bulbs - http://www.grovesnurseries.co.uk/cat...ulbs-8232.aspx

Violets grown at our Nurseries -http://www.grovesnurseries.co.uk/categories/Violets-6271.aspx

The business is family run and you can obtain more info at the website. I hope this may benefit people on this list, and hopefully I can obtain more knowledge about organic gardening.

Regards
Paul