Old 17-09-2009, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Caterpilars

"Pete Stockdale" wrote in message

"alan.holmes" wrote in message
I'm having trouble with the things on my sprouts, is there anything I can
do to kill the damned things, a spray of some sort perhaps?

You also seem to have trouble reading peeps earlier replies !

I did not get any replies but:-

I suspect it may be something to do with the header, and I must have put a
word in my killfile which meant that I did not get the replies.

So, if anyone did respond to my previous post, please reply again with this
header.

Thank you

Alan