Old 18-09-2009, 12:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

In article 3da4ca2e-b402-4bc6-a34b-
, says...
On Sep 17, 7:47*am, phorbin wrote:
In article 0a2ea65d-b4a5-40f7-ba3d-
, says....

Yes, why is it that everyone thinks that if you grow in hydroponics it
must be pot?

The original post asked for advice on growing "killer marijuana"

I don't get your point.

Just that this topic was based in the original post.

Clearly not everyone thinks that growing hydroponically means the crop
must be pot.

In the time I've been monitoring the rec.gardens.edible I've seen
little discussion of hydroponics and marijuana. A quick search of google
groups seems to back me up.

Which makes me wonder why you think that everyone thinks that growing
hydroponically must mean growing pot.