Old 17-04-2003, 03:20 AM
jammer

Default Pill bugs

If the oil doesn't work, try 1/4 cup of dish soap in a quart or water
and spray the plants. Be advised this will kill a bee if you spray it
directly.

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:41:45 -0400, "samuel l crowe"
wrote:

Just came in from the flower garden (9:30pm) where I was checking on my
Hostas. The pill bugs (rollie pollys) are eating them. Some folks say pill
bugs don't eat alive plants, but they do!!!!

There was at least 50 on one leaf, shoulder to shoulder mulching away. All
18 hostas are being eaten. I sprayed them with neem oil, hope it works.