Old 17-04-2003, 03:20 AM
T. Audry Glamour

Default New to group

Hi all

I've been lurking for a week or so and thought I'd say hello.

Here in N. Calif we are having a wet April. And it's been a warm
winter. I noticed that the lilac bush is blooming the best I have seen
it in years. I'd always heard that lilacs didn't really do well here
because it often isn't *cold* enough during the winter. Hmmm...

Anyway, if it ever dries out enough I hope to get some veggies into a
raised bed I made last year (a little too late to have much of a crop
from it then).

Later...

Audry
--
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
warning to others.