Old 20-09-2009, 08:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
Bob Terwilliger Bob Terwilliger is offline

Default OT Like the sig! ( Any one else have a bad tomato season?)

Billy's sig was:

³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why
the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

Heh... I hear that quote (using "I" and "me" instead of "you") frequently.
It's programmed into a game called "Sid Meier's Civilization IV". When your
civilization finishes researching communism, Leonard Nimoy's voice is heard
declaiming that quote.

Bob