Old 17-04-2003, 03:20 AM
Arthaey Angosii

Default Does a plant with these properties exists?

I'm looking for a plant with narrow, thin, flat, flexible stalks or leaves
suitable for braiding. Ideally, said plant would also have a sticky sap that
could act as a glue to bind several braids together.

I'm envisioning each braid being about 1/8" to 1/4" in width and as thin as
possible -- under 1/8", hopefully.

Does such a thing exist? Californian plants would be most useful.

--
AA

PS - If this isn't the proper newsgroup to ask this on, I apologize and would
appreciate suggestions as to where to post instead. Thanks!