Old 20-09-2009, 12:32 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jock[_2_] Jock[_2_] is offline

Default Going Green

the solar component the govcos are patting themselves on the back stupid over
is going to amount to nothing the way everyone is buying a plasma / whatever
big screen TV and whatever other Chinese appliantology (RIP F.Z.) to fill the
living room. Yearly power consumption per capita has soared.
The new residentials that need the power the solar is meant to save now have
less than before and the taxpayers (us good guys) have to pay the bill for
solar initiatives and desal then new power stations as required in the
future.

That's a great price for your solar all the same.
Jock

"SG1" wrote in message
: Just had 6 solar panels put on the roof. Readers outside of QLD weep total
: cost $380.00
: As we have to wait for Ergon to put in a new outgoing meter, atm our main
: meter is running backwards for part of the day. The reason it is so cheap
is
: The Blight arranged a Qld special with a Gold Coast company. The rest is
: made up by the feds. Who unfortunately have reduced their subsidy to $7500
: from $8000, Copenhagen be damned eh????? Now that I have felt superiour for
: a little while I guess it is back to watering (rain water) the vegies.
: Jim
:
: