Old 20-09-2009, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Rhododenron King George

Does anyone happen to know a *good* Nursery that stocks this in France?
And we have someone looking for Farfugium japonicum Aureomaculatum in
Holland. We have them but we don't really send things abroad and given
the strikes atm don't want to risk it, though they're willing to wait.
Better for them if they find them in France, however. Any of our
French home owners know of such a Nursery? One customre is so keen
that she's trying to persuade her husband to make his next trip to
England on the Roscoff-Plymouth ferry! I'd really like to be able to
recommend foreign nurseries to customers living abroad.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com