Old 20-09-2009, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default Long-reach hedgetrimmers

On Sep 20, 7:35*pm, Janet Baraclough
wrote:
The message
from Kath contains these words:

'The Stories of George the Hamster'
Translated by Lee H and Kathleen Smith
ISBN - 978-0-9546989-3-5
Available fromwww.arlev.clara.net/george.htm
and from both on line and High Street Bookshops

* Kath, *this group has a charter ( link posted monthly, called abc)
which specifies *acceptable sigs when posting here. *Yours is not
compliant.

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.gardening.html

Advertising
Advertising is not welcome, with the following exceptions:

* * Suppliers of UK-relevant gardening equipment, services or plant
material may post a pointer to their website or invitation to request a
catalogue. This may not exceed four lines. This may be posted no more
often than once every three months. The subject line should begin "AD"
or "ADVERT".

Participants in discussions may include references to their
garden-related business in their .sig (max. four lines).

* Janet

And I should have been more efficient with my snipping. Normally I
prefer to keep that personal side of peoples" posts intact, but I can
see now after scrolling up that i should have cut out that sig because
it was way too long.