Old 21-09-2009, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Rhododenron King George

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"James" wrote ...
Sacha wrote:

Does anyone

Yes. But you can do your own leg work. Spammer.

Spammer?? Sacha?? On uk.rec.gardening, don't think so!

Where are all these fools coming from these days, the pathetic little
children are back at school now so we are usually left to enjoy our ngs.
Has someone brought a flame war here?

I am afraid jealousy of Sacha has indeed brought a flame war here from
elsewhere. Please note that these 'people' have no known names or proper
addresses. I had a similar experience when I first arrived as I am sure
you remember, and I am quite sure the same people are responsible.