Old 21-09-2009, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Ice

writes
In article ,
K wrote:

What is a grass frost? It's a term I hadn't heard till this year, when
it's been sneaking into all the weather forecasts. And how does it
compare with a ground frost or an air frost? And how do any of these
compare with a temperature of 0 deg C (since the weather forecast is
fond of announce that there will be night time temperatures of, say, 2
deg C and therefore we can expect a frost)

I think that a grass frost and ground frost are the same thing, and
an air frost is a temperature below 0 Celsius.

and a ground frost is warmer than an air frost?
--
Kay