Old 21-09-2009, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lablab beans

In article ,
Pete C wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

I tried these. What a waste of effort. The instructions said that
they needed a long growing season, so I planted them in February
indoors. They grew rapidly into healthy 3-4" plants, and then
sat there. Until midsummer, when they started upwards. I planted
them out and they have grown well to very strong plants 8' high.

Of course, they haven't actually flowered yet ....

Has anyone else had any success with those jokers?

I've never heard of them, what are they?

Ditto

Yet another species of climbing bean. There are lots.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.