Old 22-09-2009, 01:59 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
MorrisonAndBoyd MorrisonAndBoyd is offline

Default Advice needed for replacement pump

My head is spinning after looking at a dozen or so web sites that sell
pond pumps. I'm finding TONS of pumps for big ponds and massive
waterfalls, but almost nothing for the small preformed one my mother has.

Its dimensions are approximately 5' long by 3' wide by 2' deep;
according to pond capacity calculators I used, this equals approximately
225 gallons. It has a waterfall that rises about 2' above the pond.

Can anyone recommend--and point me to--a dual-discharge pump for this
pond? Any recommendations for good online sources? I've never bought
pond supplies online so I'm not familiar with any of the companies, and
I'd like to buy from a company with a good reputation.

--

Linux users, be counted! Register with Linux counter: http://counter.li.org

Linux and geek gear:
http://www.smartassproducts.com/sect...omputing.shtml