Old 22-09-2009, 12:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jock[_2_] Jock[_2_] is offline

Default Going Green

Glenfiddich is OK - nothing less than a single malt please!

"SG1" wrote in message
: Jock
: Would not Glenfiddick be more suitable? I have a small (if 32" is small)
: plasma and the meter was going backwards with it running the other day.
:
: "Jock" wrote in message
: news : the solar component the govcos are patting themselves on the back stupid
: over
: is going to amount to nothing the way everyone is buying a plasma /
: whatever
: big screen TV and whatever other Chinese appliantology (RIP F.Z.) to fill
: the
: living room. Yearly power consumption per capita has soared.
: The new residentials that need the power the solar is meant to save now
: have
: less than before and the taxpayers (us good guys) have to pay the bill
for
: solar initiatives and desal then new power stations as required in the
: future.
:
: That's a great price for your solar all the same.
: Jock
:
:
: "SG1" wrote in message
: ...
: : Just had 6 solar panels put on the roof. Readers outside of QLD weep
: total
: : cost $380.00
: : As we have to wait for Ergon to put in a new outgoing meter, atm our
: main
: : meter is running backwards for part of the day. The reason it is so
: cheap
: is
: : The Blight arranged a Qld special with a Gold Coast company. The rest
is
: : made up by the feds. Who unfortunately have reduced their subsidy to
: $7500
: : from $8000, Copenhagen be damned eh????? Now that I have felt superiour
: for
: : a little while I guess it is back to watering (rain water) the vegies.
: : Jim
: :
: :
: