Old 23-09-2009, 02:00 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_3_] SG1[_3_] is offline

Default Going Green

"Jock" wrote in message
I have a solar hot water thingo - it's good. I am waiting for Kevin07 to
spring the $8k approval then we have a solar 1kW installation. I am OK
with
spending my tax dollars on my day to days in this way. Just ****es me
when
by the end of it all, there will be those with solar stuff and those with
no
solar - purely because they cannot afford to shell out a baby bonus or two
in
a good way or that as you mention - they have no say due to being a
tenant.

Jock me bonnie boy. K07 dropped the subsidy from $8K to $7.5K. Mine had to
be installed by next month to qualify. It is not working today though. Very
small town can't see the end of the street. We are getting some new topsoil
delivered from somewhere out west. The good bit is the dust will dilute the
black clay, I hope!!!!
Jim
Snipped a fair bit here.