Old 23-09-2009, 06:11 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Charles[_1_];863744']On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 01:47:34 -0400, "bent" wrote:

I actually have two with the same problem.

They run fine, but they now also squeal without relent.

Can I take it apart and get it to stop the noise?

I've been generally pleased with B&D repair, even beyond the warranty
period. You might give that a shot.

a grease that might be good to get would be the white grease that
they put on dryer bearings. its usually a really good grease to use.
any appliance place or auto shop or machine shop should have white grease.
good luck. cyaaaaaaaaaaa, sockiescat.