Old 23-09-2009, 04:30 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Going Green

atec 7 7" "atec 77 wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:
SG1 wrote:
though. Very small town can't see the end of the street. We are
getting some new topsoil delivered from somewhere out west. The good
bit is the dust will dilute the black clay, I hope!!!!

It's afternoon and I haven't seen the sun yet. The horses are all
jumpy. Perhaps a sacrifice would be in order, anybody got any spare
virgins?

David

virgin what ?
dependant on where you are count out sheep , relatives + sisters and
other things
what's left ?

It's a question of price is it not? For the best effect you use a princess,
failing that a commoner. The peasants might only be able to afford a goat
or sheep. In all cases there is a problem with certification.

David