Old 23-09-2009, 07:00 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Going Green

In article , "atec
said...
:
avid Hare-Scott wrote:
: SG1 wrote:
: though. Very small town can't see the end of the street. We are
: getting some new topsoil delivered from somewhere out west. The good
: bit is the dust will dilute the black clay, I hope!!!!
:
: It's afternoon and I haven't seen the sun yet. The horses are all
: jumpy. Perhaps a sacrifice would be in order, anybody got any spare
: virgins?
:
: David
:virgin what ?
: dependant on where you are count out sheep , relatives + sisters and
ther things
: what's left ?

One thing is certain - your mind surely ain't no virgin.