Old 25-09-2009, 06:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

billy, I have oft said that your attempts at self righteous indignation are
a joke, now let me add to that your pseudo-intellectual attempts are as
well.

I gave citations and you give ad hominem attacks, you are sick.

I don't want your 7th grade book report on the " Organic Bible" nor your
lame attempts to bring this thread back to your pathetic philosophical
platforms.

You find the observations of the University of California and one of
it's professors of no worth, nor the views of Penn State University?
Huh?

You attacked me, not the evidence. Why don't you just admit that you are
full of IT?

You asked for substantiation that plants must struggle to produce
healthier food. I gave it. What part of the transaction do . . . aw,
screw it, GFY.

This is one of those frequent times you should have kept your mouth shut so
as not to remove all doubt.

--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm