Old 24-09-2009, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default What Do I Do

On 23 Sep, 12:31, JamesP wrote:
Thanks for the great advice. I had hoped that, as I will never get the
chance to do something like this again that I would have been able to
do it myself. I will chek out these links and see where I go next.

--
JamesP

Don't wory about layering the hedge for a few years, best to get it to
around 6 ft before you even think of it, my hedges are now up to
around 15 to 20 ft and not yet layered, a good wind break, and the
Lonicera interplanred makes them thick enough to stop most things
(Except ctat, rabbits foxes and badgers) comming through
David Hill