Old 25-09-2009, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Next project

On Sep 25, 5:42*pm, "Muddymike" wrote:
I have decided on the next part of our rambling garden to attack.
I have always been unhappy with the area beside the entrance as
it has a lot of overgrown trees that are looking very straggly. I
am restricted in what I can do as we are in a conservation area
that prohibits cutting down trees over a certain size. However
there is a lot of thin stuff in there and I have decided that it
is all going to come out this autumn, this will hopefully let in
a bit more light so that the laurel hedge I have been nurturing
can develop.

This is what it looks like from the outside.http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...e.10654?sort=0
andhttp://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike.Garden/Muddymike.10652?sort=0

This is what it looks like from the inside.http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...e.10655?sort=0

So, its out with the chainsaw some time soon.

Mike

I look forward to seeing the after pictures. Will you rebuild the
stone wall?

Judith