Old 25-09-2009, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Winter cometh

Judith in France wrote:

It's lovely here during the day, quite hot but the evenings are a bit
cold. We had the log burner on a couple of times this week.

My outdoor tomatoes are starting to suffer a bit with the cold nights.
Spouse will be pleased when they die - I suggest tomatoes for lunch
every day and she's sick of the sight of them.

I grew the small tomatoes "sweet baby" variety. Supposed to grow between
three and five feet high. I just noticed one has escaped and is
competing with the virginia creeper on the house and is around ten feet
high. It optimistically has flowers on top.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.