Old 25-09-2009, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default P'ing (urine) in the garden

On 2009-09-25 18:36:16 +0100, "Tim W" said:

"lloyd" wrote in message
Weird question I know but bear with me. I don't like wasting anything
or filling my septic tank up too quickly.

I thought all men peed in their gardens. Don't tell me I am the only one.

Tim W

Aaaaaaagh! Just don't tell me! I know several of these men (and
their spouses, I hasten to say) I don't want to have them visit us
here and then I have a mental picture of them - aaaaagh!! Some things
are much, much better NOT left to the imagination!
--
Sacha