Old 26-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Change "nasty" to "exasperated and at the end of their tether" and you
might well be on the ball, unless you truly believe that people who
resort to poisoning do so for the pleasure of it. But when it is your
animal that has pushed a neighbour to this behaviour I suppose it is
easier for the conscience to consider them simply 'nasty' and you and
your "pet" free of any contribution whatsoever.
So, according to you, I'm justified in poisoning a nasty neighbour just because I'm fed up with his behavour?