Old 26-09-2009, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default dead cat update

In article ,
On 2009-09-26 15:12:10 +0100, Alan said:

Your nom de net is well chosen. Poison is a filthy way to express your
'exasperation' with an animal.

Judging by the antisocial attitude of some cat owners who post on this
group it doesn't come as any surprise to me that the only resort left
to those who are fed up with uncontrolled stray "pets" is poisoning.

I've never once seen an antisocial attitude by cat owners and I've been
here about 10 years.

I have. But I am not going to support the poisoning of cats out of
mere exasperation.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

As in anti-social, I'm thinking of people who actively encourage their
cats to use other peoples' gardens as loos or otherwise make a nuisance
of themselves. Cats by their nature, roam. While I do think that for
the sake of the bird population, I would restrict the number of cats
it's 'sensible' to own, the thought of poisoning an animal because it's
a nuisance is appalling.
--
Sacha