Old 27-09-2009, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default dead cat update

In message , Kathy
wrote

Millie took a week and a half to die. The prat [I use that term rather than
*******, as we are still hoping it was accidental] that left the poison
around for her and, it now seems, a number of other pets, to find did not
use anything recognisable. If you think putting a domestic pet - not a
rodent - through that is justified then you are not a neighbour I would wish
for.
Then again, as you haven't got the guts to post under your own name, you
aren't worth knowing anyway.

This is the point I 've been making about double standards! A pet owner
blaming others for their own irresponsible behaviour in not keeping
their pet under control - and then coming to news groups for sympathy.

While it may be a "pet" whilst on your property it often is a pest, and
no different to a rodent, when it roams and is a _constant_ nuisance on
other peoples property.

Why are you so surprised when you cannot be bothered to look after your
animal that it has come to harm?

--
Alan