Old 29-09-2009, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Frederick Williams[_2_] Frederick Williams[_2_] is offline

Default Caring for winter savory

K wrote:

Frederick Williams writes
I have a small winter savory plant in a pot out of doors. It doesn't
look very happy. What should I do with it?

Difficult to tell unless you can tell us in what way it doesn't look
very happy!

It has about six sprigs one of which is dying. Since the rest looks ok
(ish) it may simply be that I damaged that sprig while transplanting it.

It will probably do better in a well drained soil in a sunny spot,

The label says plant in well-drained soil _and_ water well before
planting and keep moist. I dunno, my dad was a gardener but I haven't
inherited his gardeningness.

--
Which of the seven heavens / Was responsible her smile /
Wouldn't be sure but attested / That, whoever it was, a god /