Old 29-09-2009, 03:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Sam Sam is offline

Default Controlling powdery mildew on cucumbers

On Sep 25, 11:05*am, Daniel Prince wrote:
My cucumbers have powdery mildew on them. *I looked at the
instructions on my bottle of Safer brand mildewcide. *It said not to
use it when temperatures are expected to exceed 85 degrees F. *It
has been getting up to around 100 lately.

Is there something else I could use? *I have read about using
powdered milk. *Does it work well? *Is it safe at high temperatures?
How much should I use in 0.5 gallons of water? *Thank you in advance
for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

I'm sorry I have no Idea how to get the mildew off of your
cucmbers Daniel. If I knew then i would tell you how. Hope you get
them to look better!