Old 29-09-2009, 11:08 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Electric slug fence

"Bob Minchin dangling via a dongle" wrote in
message ...
Pete C wrote:
wrote:
On 27 Sep, 11:03, (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:
In article ,
Colin Wilson
o.uk writes:

Decided to make an electric slug fence yesterday, after my new
autumn crocus shoots got eaten for the second night in a row.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1619546457
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1619546457
No slug damage this morning!

Martin, any chance of a wiring diag, and source of capping?

Why do you need a circuit diagram?
It is described in the thread in words.
Capping could be made from standard top hat section electrical wiring
protector.

I thought I knew something about electrical bits, but what on earth is
'standard top hat section electrical wiring protector'?

And where do you get it?

Alan

..

Bob