Old 30-09-2009, 01:21 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Electric slug fence

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:08:13 +0100, alan.holmes wrote:

I thought I knew something about electrical bits, but what on earth is
'standard top hat section electrical wiring protector'?

standard = commonly avialable in a range of set sizes.
top hat section = when looked at end on the shape is like that of a
top hat (al beit one without sharp corners).

Thanks, just realised what he was talking about, I would not have thought of
using that description, but I have installed wiring using that stuff.

electrical wiring = er, do I need to explain that? Normmaly mains.
protector = Placed over the wiring before plastering it offers a
little bit of protection to the wiring.

And where do you get it?

Any electrical wholesaler, I don't recall seeing it in DIY sheds,
only round and oval plastic conduit.

--
Cheers
Dave.