Old 30-09-2009, 08:44 PM
andrewcastle andrewcastle is offline
Registered User

Default Improving the gardening experience for the retired gardener

Hello,

My name is Andrew Castle and I am a final year student studying Product Design Engineering at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. I am just about to start a project titled: "Improving the gardening experience for the retired gardener". I have done some early user research and found that there is a gap in the market for a product, which could help bending/kneeling while planting or weeding. The reason why have posted today is I was wondering if there is any willing gardeners who would like to help me with some user research. I am not sure what exact research I am going to do yet but most likely be observation, interviews, questionnaires etc. I live in Glasgow and have access to a car so anywhere in the surrounding area would be perfect. People who don't live in central Scotland can still be very helpful as i still would be able to perform telephone questionnaires/surveys etc.

Thanks and if anyone is interested, you can send me an email at: or leave a message below.

Look forward to hearing from people

Andrew