Old 30-09-2009, 04:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
OhioGuy OhioGuy is offline

Default groundhog problems

There is a HUGE groundhog living under my shed. I see it in the back yard
once in a while, eating my morning glories. Today I went out to check on
the kale I planted in a raised bed, and I found that every single plant had
all the leaves eaten off! (about 4 inches up) I had really been looking
forward to having kale salads this fall - hopefully the plants will recover,
but I'm not so sure.

Anyway, is there any way to ensure that this groundhog won't do it again?
I live in the city, where unfortunately, I'm not allowed to simply shoot the
darn thing.