Old 30-09-2009, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
lloyd lloyd is offline

Default Honeysuckle?

Hello all. Looking to pick your brains if I may.

I have a 6ftx12ft trellis which I want to cover with a nice simple
limited maintenance honeysuckle. I see there are many varieties and
thought maybe I could go for one of each type of thing?

I also considered clematis but it seems a lot of effort for a very
short flowering, think my little one only last a week but it is
crammed in a corner next to the toms.

Where would the cheapest option be to buy them online for planting
now?

thanks.