Old 01-10-2009, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sam Sam is offline

Default Marshalls

yaputa wrote:
For a beginner, is this a reliable supplier of good seed etc. If you
know of a better one let me know. Thanks.

Marshall's is first class;I have ordered with them for many years
and never had a problem with germination or harvest quality.
I have cultivated my vegetable patch for 58 years and I can't
do much these days.but I still manage:the following:

broad bean Jubilee Hyssop
onion sets Marshall's New Fen Globe
runner bean Polestar
garlic double offer

Marshall's put quality first. If you want quantity go to the supermarket
for your veg and sow a lawn on your veggie patch.

Sam