Old 02-10-2009, 06:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
OhioGuy OhioGuy is offline

Default groundhog problems

they typically make their homes where meadows meet
forests,

Yep, that describes our place. The back of our property is up against an
edge habitat of trees, where the ground goes up for about 15 feet at perhaps
a 45 degree angle. Behind the trees is perhaps a 10 acre open grassy area -
part of a local park. However, this groundhog took up residence under my
shed, just like the several at my parents' place did under their old barn.