Old 02-10-2009, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default tomato wilting

On Oct 2, 11:26*am, K wrote:
I've returned from a few days away to find that one 'patio type' tomato
out of a pot of 3 has wilted/ The other two are looking healthy.

There's no sign of any problem with the wilted one apart from the fact
that all the leaves have wilted - no spots discoloration or anything. It
looks exactly as if I haven't watered it - except, of course, it's in
the same pot as two *perfectly happy plants. The fruit on it still looks
healthy. It's in a greenhouse, not outdoors.

Any ideas?
--
Kay

Take a look at the roots, eaten by a grub?

Judith