Old 03-10-2009, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris S Chris S is offline

Default Its wild

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
Anyone else have the wild windy weather this morning? I have just finished
clearing up the branches from the garden, but I think I will have more to
clear later as it's still gusting. As usual the Tulip tree has fared
worse, its branches seem quite brittle. A long dead holly has fallen at
last, so the chainsaw will have to come out later.
To stop them being trodden into the house I have also swept up a 2 gallon
bucket full of yew berries, does anyone know of a use for them?

Mike

Very windy all day up ere in Aberdeen. Soil blown off fields, branches down
etc. Ruined me sweet peas :-(

Chris S