Old 04-10-2009, 01:06 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

[/i][/color]

That sounds completely horrid. Why should anyone want to kill a rat
just because it's a rat, is that a crime for the poor beast to be a
rat? And if you feel you really must kill them why do it in such a
nasty way! I dread to think what you feel we should do with our feral
children.

I should like to discourage them, not wipe them out.[/quote]

If you can come up with a way to discourage rats, you will be a millionaire before you know it. They are vermin, carrying and transmitting dirt and disease, and are the last thing you want in your home. Maybe you have never met one face to face in a cupboard?

As to feral children - that's another kettle of fish. Parents who care is the first stage.