Old 05-10-2009, 07:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

Little "Billy" writes

" . . . aw, screw it, GFY."

and in another message again writes:

"Now you can GFY ;O) ."

Then feign he is unfairly attacked, attempting to sidetrack the fact he
cannot defend his unfounded claims by stating " Ad hominems and derision,
that's all you got? LOL ;O)"

Wow, another jewel in a long list from the little boy who tells folks to go
**** themself everytime he is proved wrong! How mentally myopic you remain,
billy. Still, I note you do not refute the FSA study contridicting your
claim nor your absurd references that you gave to support them. So, I can
assume you have no further proof to offer, well, any real proof that is. In
the future do proofread your work, check your references well, stop cherry
picking and above all, forgo the Billy Mayes Marketing techniques.

Yet, I am glad you attempt at least one of Segan's "Fine Art of Boloney
Detection" concepts that I showed you, now if you can only grasp some of his
others and actually apply them to support your positions.

I do hope you will continue your learning; instead of your usual
peusdointellectual cherry picking and quoting half truths followed by your
Romper Room theatrics. Good luck with that.

Just remember, billy; Who, what, why, when, were and how. Learn em, and
as well refer to Segan's principles often: http://tinyurl.com/y29s4o

Blah, blah, blah, I thought we were talking about nutrients in plants,
which is why you choose the praise of a company (I noticed you left out
their url [http:hydromall.com/web/content/view/28/41/) that prides
itself on working with biotech companies, to minimize the favorable
reports from the University of California at Davis, and others.

I can see that you are a true believer, and that you have no control
over your need to protect your fantasy, I wish you luck.
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm