Old 05-10-2009, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Are you 'old'? (Sod all to do with gardening, so if you don't like it ......don't open it)

aquachimp writes
Nick, that's a great pity; these things ended up costing me less than
£28, all in. It wont break the bank. At first I just shrugged my
shoulders at the vague expectation that my being in Belgium
disqualifies me from a refund, albeit that I was irked by the scent of
false advertising. My real concern is that IMO, these things
(Silverline ear defenders) are actually dangerous.

If you think they are dangerous, then Trading Standards Office is a
better place to start.
--
Kay