Old 06-10-2009, 04:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Frank H Frank H is offline

Default Laurel bug...?

Thanks for your reply.

I took a look at the link you posted. There are a few on a green leaf
that look exactly like what we have sitting on our laurel.
We will try to find a way to get rid of this stuff.
Will show it to the wife when she gets home.

Thanks again,

Frank

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 23:52:06 +0100, "Emrys Davies"
wrote:

"Frank H" wrote in message
.. .
Hi all,
My laurel has some strange limid looking like objects on the leaves.
They look like see creatures in a way. One of them has a partner
attached to it.
Something is not right. What could this be?

Cheers, Frank

Are they like this? http://preview.tinyurl.com/y859x4l