Old 06-10-2009, 11:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Hedgehog and raised garens

My mate hedgehog is out tonight patroling the garden for slugs and snails.
We have had a hell of a load of rain the past 2 weeks so the S&S have been
out in force.

Anyway, I lifted hedgehog in to one of my raised garden (bout a foot or mo
offgound level) tonight to see if he'd be. HH is happily scoffing his way
through the slugs. Before Igo tobe I will lift him down. I wonder whether I
might be able to train him to climb up a ramp onto the gardens and graze at
his own lesure?