Old 06-10-2009, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Are you 'old'? (Sod all to do with gardening, so if you don't like it ......don't open it)

"Ophelia" wrote in message

wrote in message
In article ,
soup wrote:

is there a British agency that I can contact about a suspect
case false advertising and if there is what is it called?
ASA ? (Advertising Standards Agency)
While one can contact it, doing so is just a waste of time. .

I knew I should have added the 'they may be as much use as a chocolate
teapot' rider.

On behalf of chocolate teapots, I wish to object to that posting.
Chocolate teapots can be eaten.

Not if they are melted!

Doesn't stop you eating them, it's just that they are not the same shape!

Alan