Old 07-10-2009, 11:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default World's Biggest Aguave?

Wendy7 wrote:
Very nice Bob! Where was this photo taken if you don't mind me asking.
Cheers Wendy
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
I'll bet it's older than most of us.
Bob

It is at Quail Botanical Gardens in Encinitas CA.,(now San Diego
Botanical Gardens)
See: http://www.qbgardens.org/
Note that the huge Aguave tree is their logo.
Delightful place to visit. Lots of Photo Ops.
I am a flower junkie so my favorite time to visit is April-May.
But last weekend, there was an Orchid Show so I just had to go there to
see those spectacular presentations.
Bob