Old 07-10-2009, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Advice needed on garden waste please

"Heather-Whitty" wrote in
message ...

I am carrying out research for a design project at Strathclyde
University and would like to know;

1. If your local council provides a kerbside recycling bin for garden
waste?

No

2. If they do is it a wheelie bin and which local council is it?

Isle of Wight Council.
No wheelie bins at all thank God.
We do have a superb facility for taking our Green/Garden/General Waste to.
Black Box collection every two weeks for Glass, Paper and Textiles

3. When working in your garden do you bring that bin to where your
working? Eg when gathering autumn leaves do you bring the bin to the
pile of leaves?

N/A

Thank you

--