Old 08-10-2009, 04:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

Huh? whadda ya talking about now?

We are still the on fact you haven't read any of the FSA's study, much less
the ones you have falsely claimed is some kinda proof . Personally I think
you are pretending and know you can't refute them, kinda like you did with
the Ironite fiasco when you were making "factual" claims on a product that
sold out 2 years prior or when you accused Sherwin of lying when he said he
contacted Dr. Swartz.

So here we are yet again, talking about you not checking your cut and
paste "facts". Your research skills are juvenile at best, billy. Next time
you want to play big man on campus, you better have your facts right.

You looking for a quick exit, are ya?

-- Again, your trademark BS political commentaries are snipped