Old 09-10-2009, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Are you old enough .......

..... to remember Food and other Rationing during World War II?

If so I would like your stories/memories please. I have been asked by two
organisations to present an illustrated talk/lecture on such a subject. This
has also got to a local Radio Station and I may be asked to prepare a series
of talks for broadcast.

Whilst there is plenty of information on the web and I have a good supply of
books on the matter, I would like to hear from you with your personal
stories. I can be emailed via the RNEBA web site, mikeATrn etc etc

Home grown. Exchange. Make Do and Mend. Black Market. Shortages. Excesses.
Rackets. Sacrifices for the children. etc etc etc

Many thanks.

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk