Old 11-10-2009, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kath Kath is offline

Default Fuchsias

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:30:25 +0100, "mark" wrote:

Is now a good time for taking hardy fuschia cuttings ?

mark

When we first moved in to this house I was given a cutting in a mug which I transplanted
into a pot. When this grew too tall I chopped the top off and made about 10 more. By the
time spring arrived I had plants all over the house. About 30 I think and they wer all
flourishing (We did not have central heating or a large fire, just a couple of wall
heaters then.)

Kath

'The Stories of George the Hamster'
Translated by Lee H and Kathleen Smith
ISBN - 978-0-9546989-3-5
Available from www.arlev.clara.net/george.htm
and from both on line and High Street Bookshops